Sunday, June 3, 2012

What To Expect When You're Expecting (2012)

★★½

Another one of those movies that follows several story lines that have the same theme, and the characters' paths cross each other tangentially.

This movie is so completely geared towards people who are or have been pregnant (or the significant others of those people) that if you don't fit that category, I really don't see why you'd bother with this movie. The story lines seem to cover the bases of what you might go through when you're expecting a baby, and one of the character's pregnancies reminded me of my own, so I could really relate. Other than that, though, a lot of the scenes went on for too long, and I expected more funny stuff from the dad's group - the trailer I saw focused almost entirely on the dads.

Again, a movie you could watch as part of a girls night, but only if those girls are moms, or pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment