Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Geddy's - Bar Harbor, ME

★★★


Fun atmosphere with lots of interesting things on the walls, like old license plates from around the country. Wide menu selection, including a kid's menu. We arrived around 6 PM on a Wednesday night, and our party of 10 got seated immediately at a large corner booth where we didn't have to worry about the kids bothering other diners.

I mentioned Sebastien's food allergies, and the waitress did not seem very interested or concerned.

As for the food... My lobster bisque was too buttery, and it didn't have as much lobster as I had hoped it would. My fried clams had too much batter. On the plus side, the kids' drinks came with small plastic fish toys, and their entrees came on souvenir frisbees - a great idea, not withstanding the disappointment my daughter experienced because she didn't like the color of her frisbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment